Monday, January 15, 2007

Logic


Went quite low yesterday around dinner time while alone in my apartment.

Looking back, a logical idea would have been to dip into my massive jar of grape flavored glucose tabs. Or drink a bit of apple cider.

At the time, however, it seemed like a logical idea to take the time to make an entire box of chocolate JELL-O instant pudding as a remedy. The thing is, the process isn't really so "instant."
As I was standing there beating out the lumps and waiting for it to set my brain never once said "Give it up. Go get some glucose tabs now. You can have pudding at another time." Instead, it seemed to think that chocolate pudding was the ONLY logical solution.
So I waited. And then ate the entire batch. Overcompensate much?..... Um, yep.

2 comments:

Kerri. said...

Hey Cecily,

Thanks for your email! I like the blog you're cooking up here and I'd love to add you to my blogroll - is that cool with you?

I have a bit of an affinity for Jell-O, myself. :)

Best of luck with the blog and I hope to see you kicking around NYC sometime!

-- Kerri.

Cecily said...

kerri,
Sure! Add away!